What is your Return Policy for Online Purchases?
Contact us at email@example.com if questions or concerns regarding refunds.
How long do I have to request to return my item?
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to request to your item.
How long do I have to to return my item?
You will have 30 days to send the item back for full refund once you receive the the free return label.
Once approved we will generate the FREE UPS prepaid label, we will email you with the label attached. You will need to print the label, attach it to any box/package and return the items.
Please note free return labels are available for items being shipped within 48 continental states only
Final Sale Items:
All items ending in $.96, $.97, and $.98, bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, beauty products, cosmetics, accessories, and "Party Wear" (such as Halloween costumes) are considered Final Sale, non-returnable and cannot be returned for Store Credit.
Can I exchange items?
We do not offer exchanges but we welcome you to return your item(s) by mail in accordance with our Return Policy. You have the option to repurchase the item(s) in your desired size and/or color.
Additional Information on Fatal Noir's Online Return Policy?
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached. Shoes must be unworn, show no signs of wear, and returned in their original packaging.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- All returns must include a note stating which items are being returned. If this is not provided, your return may experience issues in processing.
- All returns are refunded once the item has been received and processed.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns:
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service online)= to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-Fatal Noir items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.
Helpful Hint: Fatal Noir is not responsible for returns until they reach our Distribution Center in Los Angeles, CA. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Fatal Noir will not issue a refund for your returns.